After hearing loss has been suspected, it is important to determine the proper route for treatment. While hearing aids are the most common and effective source of hearing restoration, patients must maintain a close relationship with their hearing care professional to guarantee that their devices are functioning optimally. The checklists and guides provided in this section can help ensure your appointments and fittings go as smoothly as possible, so review all of the information before making any major decisions for your hearing.
Explore more on treating hearing loss:
- Signs and symptoms checklist
- Identifying hearing loss in others checklist
- Economic impact of hearing loss
- Hearing loss in children
- Appointment checklist
- Dealing with resistance
- Encouraging friends and family to seek treatment
- What to expect at your first fitting
- Lifestyle inventory checklist
- 10 things to ask at your first fitting
Get a $100 rebate
The hearing aids preferred by 8 out of 10 people.*
Purchase a pair of Signia Styletto Connect or Signia Nx level 5 or 7 premium hearing aids between March 15, 2019 – July 15, 2019 and get a $100 rebate.Get the rebate
*Offer expires July 15th, 2019.