After hearing loss has been suspected, it is important to determine the proper route for treatment. While hearing aids are the most common and effective source of hearing restoration, patients must maintain a close relationship with their hearing care professional to guarantee that their devices are functioning optimally. The checklists and guides provided in this section can help ensure your appointments and fittings go as smoothly as possible, so review all of the information before making any major decisions for your hearing.
Explore more on treating hearing loss:
- Signs and symptoms checklist
- Identifying hearing loss in others checklist
- Economic impact of hearing loss
- Hearing loss in children
- Appointment checklist
- Dealing with resistance
- Encouraging friends and family to seek treatment
- What to expect at your first fitting
- Lifestyle inventory checklist
- 10 things to ask at your first fitting
Get a $100 rebate!
Celebrate Better Hearing Month!
Get a $100 mail-in rebate with your purchase of a pair of Signia premium hearing aids.Get my rebate
*Offer expires June 30th, 2018.