After hearing loss has been suspected, it is important to determine the proper route for treatment. While hearing aids are the most common and effective source of hearing restoration, patients must maintain a close relationship with their hearing care professional to guarantee that their devices are functioning optimally. The checklists and guides provided in this section can help ensure your appointments and fittings go as smoothly as possible, so review all of the information before making any major decisions for your hearing.
Explore more on treating hearing loss:
- Signs and symptoms checklist
- Identifying hearing loss in others checklist
- Economic impact of hearing loss
- Hearing loss in children
- Appointment checklist
- Dealing with resistance
- Encouraging friends and family to seek treatment
- What to expect at your first fitting
- Lifestyle inventory checklist
- 10 things to ask at your first fitting
Enter to win now!
Win a pair of Signia Nx hearing aids!
Four lucky winners will each get a pair of Signia Nx high-tech hearing aids, fully loaded with direct streaming of phone calls, music, and TV.Enter now!
*Offer expires Jan. 31st 2019.